On offer in this exclusive development are 3 house-types, all luxury homes, finished and fully-furnished to the highest standard. All properties benefit from the following:
• The interiors of all properties have been individually planned & designed by the Kaye Rice Partnership, professional Interior Designers.
• Solid Teak doors & architrave in all units.
• A mixture of solid timber & natural stone flooring in living & dining rooms with high quality, durable carpets in bedrooms.
• High quality soft furnishings combining rich leathers, cool linens & fabrics in earthy tones.
• Underfloor heating.
• Living room consisting of a natural stone open fire or an antique cast iron stove.
• Patio area or private garden.
• Teak framed, double glazed windows & doors to exterior.
• Bedroom furniture & furnishings fitted to high quality hotel standard.
• All kitchen units comprise of solid oak framed units with polished granite counter tops.
• All Kitchens inclusive of; dishwasher, fridge oven & hob with extraction hood, double bowl Belfast sink & microwave.
• All units with separate utility rooms including washer/dryers & ample work top & storage.
• Top quality sanitary ware, bath & full size power showers.
• Comfortable & functional lighting scheme throughout.
Extra benefits for new owners of a Mount Falcon Estate property...
• Fishing entitlements on the world renowned Mount Falcon Fishery - and a two mile stretch on both banks of the River Moy
• Access to facilities in Mount Falcon Hotel and Spa
• Use and enjoyment of 100 acres of a classic parkland estate
• Membership of Enniscrone Golf Club
• Significant Capital appreciation predicted
• Guaranteed rental income for 2 years
• Privacy & seclusion with only 45 properties for sale
• Generous Tax Reliefs
represents a unique first and fresh approach to combining a country lifestyle experience, with the option of a tax break on rental income from these new and unique properties.
Click here to view a brochure
If you are interested in finding out about one of these unique properties, contact Alan Maloney 096 74472.